Race face stem Ride XC stem 90 mm
- Ride XC ST30A
- 1 Item
€14.99 VAT included
Compatibility of this Race Face stem:
The Race Face Ride XC stem is designed for a handlebar with an oversized 31.8mm diameter mount and a smooth 1 "1/8 (28.6mm) diameter fork tube. Its 6 degree angle allows the post to be raised. steering when its orientation is positive, or on the contrary to reduce the height of the MTB handlebar.
Assembly of this Race Face stem:
The assembly of this stem requires a set of allen wrenches, be careful to respect the values of the tightening torques corresponding to the diameter of the fixing screws in order not to damage the threads of the tapping.
- Unscrew and remove the stem cover,
- Unscrew the handlebar fixture and remove the cap
- Unscrew the stem fixture screws on the fork tube
- Unassemble the stem
- Put the Race Face Ride stem on the fork tube
- Put the handlebar in the stem fixture and tighten the screws by hand the screws of the cap
- Orient the handlebar so that the brake levers are accessible
- Torque tighten the stem fixture on the handlebar
- Position the stem cover and tighten it by hand
- Carry out the adjustment on the headset
- Orient the stem in the axis of the wheel
- Torque tighten the stem fixture on the fork
Accessories in addition to this Race Face stem:
We offer a large number of components compatible with this stem such as handlebars, headsets, forks, stem covers and spacers.