List of products by brand MKS Japan
MKS is a Japanese brand specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality traditional pedals.
Presentation of MKS :
MKS is the acronym for Mikashima Industrial Company Limited, founded in 1943 in Japan. Mikashima Industrial Company Limited was originally a company specializing in the manufacture of components for aeronautics, it was in 1946 that MKS specializes in the manufacture of pedals for bicycles.
MKS is a family business whose president is Toshiyuki Ogino.
MKS pedals are assembled and adjusted by hand according to a know-how of several ten years. The materials used in the manufacture are the best, this is the case of ADC6 grade aluminum which constitutes the body of the pedals while most of the competitors use low-end aluminum with an ADC12 grade.
The pedal axles are in cold forged steel for better wear resistance, better reliability and mechanical strength.
MKS is the sole supplier of pedals for Keirin.
MKS products :
MKS offers flat and automatic pedals for mountain biking, BMX, road cycling, running, hiking or trail cycling but also accessories such as toe clips, straps and cleats.
The ranges of MKS Japan components are:
- Solution Ezy Superior automatic pedals for MTB
- Sylvan Touring, Stream, Track, Road flat pedals for racing, road, track or touring bike
- Allways flat pedals for MTB and BMX
- Touring-lite flat pedals for fixie, city bike, touring
- Urban step-in for city bike, single speed, fixie
- Lambada wide platform flat pedals for city bike, BMX or mountain bike
- Urban platform flat pedals for fixie, single speed or city bike
- Esprit flat pedals for mountain bikes, hybrid bikes or city bikes
Our offer of MKS components :
Since the MKS components are of good quality we offer them in new condition from stock clearance or revised used.
Second-hand MKS parts and accessories available in our shop are checked according to the following criteria:
- visual inspection, search for visual and functional defects
- functional check
- verification of threaded or tapped elements
All the observations resulting from this control are specified in the sheet of each product and visible on the associated photos.
There are 2 products.
Showing 1-2 of 2 item(s)