List of products by brand Selle Royal
Selle Royal is an Italian manufacturer of medium and high-end saddles, handles, saddlebags.
History of Selle Royal:
- 1956: creation of the Selle Royal company in Vincenza, Italy by Riccardo Bigolin. This company specializes in the design and manufacture of bicycle saddles.
- 1970: Selle Royal develops its first saddle fitted with a polyurethane lining
- In the 80s and 90s Selle Royal supplied many bicycle manufacturers
- in 1980, the RVS system is implemented in production, it is an automated vacuum production system, which allows the saddle shell to be connected directly to the foam
- 1990, Selle Royal develops the first saddle fitted with a polyurethane gel pad (patented by Bayer)
- 1996, opening of a production line in Brazil called Selle Bra
- 1997, Selle Royal creates the Fi'zi: k brand
- 2002, acquisition of Brooks England which allows Selle Royal to have 3 brands
- 2005, Selle Bra and Metal Ciclo merge to become Royal Ciclo
- 2006 and 2010, Selle Royal expands its distribution network in the United States, France, Italy and Austria
- 2007: acquisition of Crankbrothers which allows Selle Royal to diversify and now offer high-end bicycle pedals
- 2010: Selle Royal buys 52% of Justek's capital in China
- 2011: acquisition of PEdal ED, a clothing brand for cyclists
- 2013: Brooks England acquires Pannier ltd, a brand of panniers and luggage for cyclists
- 2015: Justek becomes Selle Royal China with two production sites
- 2016: opening of a design office in Utah in the United States
Selle Royal today:
The Selle Royal group generates a turnover of more than 100 million euros and is present in Asia, Europe and the United States by offering saddles, clothing for cyclists and accessories.
The Selle Royal brand is intended for all cyclists, whether they are regular or occasional users of electric bikes or city bikes. Selle Royal products are comfortable and efficient.
The Fizik brand is particularly appreciated by the most demanding cyclists who regularly practice road cycling or mountain bike in competition or in groups, the materials which constitute them are of high quality.
Selle Royal continues its innovations by offering saddles that integrate new functions such as a lighting system to be visible for example.
Brooks England components are designed and manufactured in noble materials following traditional and ancient know-how, the products manufactured are intended for hikers, high-end city bikes, Dutch bikes, for the renovation of old bikes or for fixie use.
The Selle Royal products range offered by SL Sport equipments:
The components of the brand selle Royal being of good quality so we offer them in second hand condition. Many parts and accessories of the Selle Royal, Crankbrothers, Fizik or Brooks England brands are available in our store in used or new condition.
Second hand components are cleaned and checked before being put on sale, their general condition is noted on a scale from 0 (for parts) to 10 (new with packaging), products in new condition come from stock clearance and offered at the best price. Our offer is regularly renewed.